Local Fiberglass Insulation Installation
At Orr Industries, we depend on Owens Corning, the leading fiberglass insulation manufacturer, for durable, dependable insulation products. As an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert® professional, we are backed to offer a limited lifetime warranty on qualifying fiberglass products and an exclusive limited lifetime warranty† on workmanship. There is no other warranty in the industry like it!
Why Fiberglass Insulation?
Fiberglass insulation is a cost-effective way to ensure your home meets energy code requirements and is energy efficient. Benefits of fiberglass insulation include:
- Excellent thermal and acoustical performance
- Non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Does not require wet adhesives or fire-retardant chemicals
- Will not absorb moisture or support mold growth
- Will not settle rot or deteriorate with age
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Owens Corning® PROPINK®
For fiberglass blow-in needs, we use the innovative and durable PROPINK line from Owens Corning. A non-corrosive and non-combustible product, PROPINK resists moisture buildup and mold growth, reduces unwanted noise, does not require wet adhesives and does not settle, rot or deteriorate with age. PROPINK L77 is the industry leader when it comes to coverage, performance and energy efficiency.
Owens Corning® PINK® Fiberglas™ Batts and Rolls
For both residential and commercial jobs, Owens Corning® PINK® Fiberglas™ Batts and Rolls
can be used in a wide range of ceiling, wall and floor applications. It is light density and can custom-fit into walls, floors and attic spaces. It is comprised of 99% natural materials with at least 58% recycled content. Traditional Owens Corning efficiency and sound reduction meet innovative PureFiber® Technology for an energy-saving, money-saving solution.
Owens Corning® QuietZone®
Owens Corning QuietZone Acoustic Batts with PureFiber® Technology are designed to control noise transmission between rooms, absorbing sound vibrations within the wall cavity to control sound levels. The Quiet Zone Noise Control System decreases noise by up to 85% and is acoustically engineered to absorb sound vibrations, leaving a space more peaceful and quiet day in and day out.
Why Choose an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert® to install your home’s fiberglass insulation?
- Trained to optimize comfort. We’re energy consultants with extensive training and hands-on experience.
- Tested for proven performance. We are regularly tested and assessed to ensure Grade 1 installation quality.
- Backed by a trusted leader. We are able to offer a limited lifetime warranty on qualifying Owens Corning® fiberglass products and an exclusive limited lifetime warranty on workmanship.†
†See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements. For the lifetime of the Home beginning from date of installation by an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert®.
Speak with an insulation expert.
Request your free fiberglass insulation estimate today from Orr Industries.