Looking For A Spray Foam Insulation Contractor In Scranton?
If yes, look no further than Orr Industries LLC, the top insulator of choice for many residents and commercial businesses in Scranton and Northeast PA.
While there’s no shortage of insulators in Scranton, we are not just another run-of-the-mill establishment. What sets us apart from other spray foam contractors is our dedication to provide the best possible insulation solution to the customer.
Our aim is one hundred percent customer satisfaction, and we never settle for anything less. When you contact us, you get the following benefits:
- A tailor-made solution: We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solution—and for good reasons. No two insulation jobs are the same, then why should be the solution? Our technicians will advise you the best solution after understanding your need. Whether you need the cracks in the attic to be sealed or insulate the walls of your living room, we have you covered. No job is too difficult or out of bounds for us. You have an insulation job, we have the solution—it is as simple as that.
- Best insulation solution for all types of homes – No matter what style of home you have, you can count on us to provide spray foam insulation that perfectly matches your needs. We know how to effectively insulate all types of homes, be it an old-construction, a wooden house, or a contemporary-looking home.
- Range of spray foam installation: We do closed-cell as well open spray foam installation. Depending on your property and the area that needs to be insulated, we will advise you the best option. Orr Industries is your one-time shop for all types of spray foam insulation.
- High-quality yet affordable solutions: We provide you the best value for money. Whether you want to improve the energy efficiency of your home or make it soundproofed, you can count on us to provide you a high-quality solution at an affordable rate.
- We clean before we leave: We understand that your home is your pride better than others. That’s why our team will clean up after completing the insulation job so that your home remains just as spick and span as earlier.
FOAM-LOKTM Retroﬁt Foam is speciﬁcally designed for injection and pour applications into existing wall cavities and block wall constructions.Service Detail
FOAM-LOK™ FL 2000-4G is a Closed-Cell spray applied foam, which was developed using an EPA approved 4th generation blowing agent which when installed following application guidelines adheres tenaciously to framing members and substrates.Service Detail
Very professional job. I had foam insulation installed on my basement ceiling and walls. I could feel the temperature difference in the first floor of my house immediately. I would recommend them highly to anyone.
Matt Orr and his crew were professional, very knowledgeable and respectful of our house and our family. Matt personally advised me about the options and what was best for our situation. They arrived on time, completed the job on time and cleaned up when they were done. Dealing with them was easy and pleasant. I would highly recommend them for any insulation project.
Matt and Joe have quality equipment and excellent skills and work habits. There are very fair on pricing and give you a great quality product