New Homes: Insulation Installation for Builders
Northeast Pennsylvania builders choose Orr Industries to ensure energy code compliance, thorough workmanship and cost-effective insulation solutions. We are a locally owned insulation contractor and energy performance consultant. We stay up to date on the latest building science innovations so we can help our region’s homebuilders ensure more energy-efficient homes for customers. Our crews are punctual, reliable and courteous. We take pride in our work and seek to ensure complete customer satisfaction from the initial consult to the finishing touches.
Trained. Tested. Trusted.
As an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert®professional, we do more than simply install insulation. We serve as a trusted consultant throughout the process, helping to add value to everything you build.By understanding and planning for the ways air, moisture, heat and cold interact over time, we can help you deliver improved comfort, efficiency and durability — for homes that support your reputation for exceptional performance.
We will help you:
- Meet today’s increasingly stringent energy codes
- Develop effective and cost-efficient solutions
- Improve inspection pass rate and help reduce callbacks
- Deliver higher-performing homes and buildings with lower energy costs
- Cultivate more satisfied customers
As proud installers of Owens Corning® PINK® Fiberglas™ Insulation, we deliver verified R-value, proven safety and enduring performance. Choosing PINK® Fiberglas means:
- Leading safety, precision and sustainability
- #1 most trusted by builders (according to Home Innovation Research Labs builder panel, April 2019)
- Most tested, most trusted insulation available
Plus, fiberglass insulation is cost-effective, quick to install, and doesn’t require special equipment or evacuating other trades from the space. So, it can help you stay on schedule and sometimes even make up for lost time.