Commercial Insulation Installation in Scranton and Beyond
Seeking commercial insulation installation in Scranton or the surrounding Northeast Pennsylvania region? Orr Industries provides excellent energy-saving solutions based in building science for the commercial contractors we work with.
Why work with Orr Industries?
- We take a consultative approach, working with you to understand the scope of your project and to customize a cost-effective solution that works for you.
- Our crews are punctual, professional, diligent and communicative.
- We are committed to upholding the upmost safety standards on the job.
- Our installers are highly trained on how to install products for maximum performance.
- Our company is locally owned and independently operated, and our team is committed to providing thorough, attentive customer service for those we work with each day.
Our commercial insulation solutions include:
- Mineral wool
- Head of wall
- Edge of slab
- Sound proofing
- Thermal insulation
- Fiberglass kraft-faced batts, unfaced batts and blow-in (loosefill) fiberglass
Orr Industries is a Proud Installer of Owens Corning® Fiberglass Products.
We trust Owens Corning, the inventor of fiberglass insulation, for commercial insulation needs. Owens Corning® PINK® FiberglasTM Insulation products are engineered specifically to meet the need for performance, versatility and value. No material is more tested, and no brand is more trusted.
As an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert® professional, we will help craft the right solution for your project to meet design performance and code requirements. We serve as a trusted consultant throughout the process, helping to add value to every commercial structure. Plus, our crew members are highly trained to install products for maximum performance. Click here to browse the full line up of commercial insulation products from Owens Corning.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Contact Orr Industries to schedule your bid.
We have the knowledge, experience and training necessary to do the job right. We carry all required state and local licenses, our installers undergo extensive safety and training programs, and we’re in good standing with the Better Business Bureau. We are ready to work with you today.